- Employees will close all files (including on the computer) when anyone except a Company employee is at their desk. This includes, but is not limited to when a Realtor, Lender, a Parker, Hollman, Simon, Hahn, and DeLisi employee or any other non-Company person is at their desk. Any such non-Company person should be escorted to and from the secure area.
- Employees will secure any files, items from files, checks, and other confidential information and lock their computer when leaving their desk or office.
- Employees will maintain confidentiality when discussing a file in a public area of the office.
- When leaving the office, employees will secure all Non-Public information into secured storage.
- Files or any Non-Public information will not be left sitting out in any area of the office.
- All papers to be shredded, containing Non-Public information, will be disposed of into locked storage immediately, or in no event later than the close of business as the employee is leaving for the day.
- Sensitive information suvh as user ID’s, passwords, account numbers, etc. will be kept in secured locations.